Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Laughing

This has been passed around for months and everyone has probably already seen it.. I know I first saw it probably before I had started this lil blog.. but for no other reason that I can't stop giggling over it yet again, I present to you...

Laughing babies :)



and this one!

Labels:

Comments on "Laughing"

 

Blogger Vani said ... (11/03/2006 8:44 AM) : 

I saw the laughing babies once, ages ago. I can watch this again and again! So adorable! :)

 

Blogger Callipygia said ... (11/03/2006 2:39 PM) : 

Lis, I never saw either of these- how wonderful. I prefer these laughing babies to the dancing baby that was out a few years back.

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (11/03/2006 5:29 PM) : 

Never saw them--thanks for sharing (I needed a good laugh).

 

post a comment