Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thank you...

I just wanted to say Thank You Soooooooo Much to Alicat from Something So Clever for making my blog look absolutely, totally amazingly, beauteous =)

I'd been a fan of her blog for quite some time now and one day I just contacted her and told her how much she made me larf out loud and we just hit it off.. we discussed our lives and got to know each other and then one day she blew me away and offered to do up my blog however I'd like - she wants to learn web design and by doing this for me, it would be helping her to learn. Can you imagine? I was so happy and so grateful for such a generous offer! Did I have any idea it would turn out this gorgeous? Heck no! I'd say she's learning this stuff pretty damn well! hehee

As you can see, she did a fantastic job - I couldn't have pictured it any better! Here's the best news of all.. she's going to start her own web design business! One day soon, you'll be able to have your very own custom Designs by Ali Beach website too! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, my friend! From the few sites I've seen of yours so far, you're gonna kick some arse! =)

Labels:

Comments on "Thank you..."

 

Blogger Ziz said ... (3/26/2006 12:07 AM) : 

Thank you girlie! :) It was my pleasure. ;)

 

post a comment